shes done

well i thought so until i walked inside to grab my camera and came out and it tipped over! :excuseme: bending my asv but it could have been worse :confused:

here it is though

Applied 24mm triple clamps

Zip ty carb mod

Red axle blocks, plugs

Mega bomb header ( yes no silencer, they are really strict around here as far as sound and ive seen too many 4.1s fall apart so i stock with the stock one)

gytr clutch cover

twin wall handle bars

Custom graphics by someone...........:excuseme:

pro wheel rims

renthal chain and sprockets

step seat made by myself

yellow hoses

works connection skid plate and radiator braces

powerband suspension revalve

enjoy

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike5.jpg

bike6.jpg

You need a Dr D Bad and get a quiet core if need be. looks good though

naw its perfect the way it is, awesome power and right where it needs to be on noise. they are strict but not that strict. thanks tho

Looks good, except for the wrinkles in the seat cover. Get yourself a heat gun and warm up the cover real good. Those step seats can be a PITA.

heated it up putting it on, and tried re stretching after. it aint comin out lol i dont care tho.

Sux about your lever... but there unbreakable lol. Skid looks sick! You should hook me up with a sticker like that. The yellow hoses look good I think. Arent you the guy who wrecked at that indoor SX track and posted the video of it on here? :prof::bonk:

Sux about your lever... but there unbreakable lol. Skid looks sick! You should hook me up with a sticker like that. The yellow hoses look good I think. Arent you the guy who wrecked at that indoor SX track and posted the video of it on here? :prof::bonk:

yes that was me