Thanks Bob Cycle= sort of ?....

Got an offer from Bobs Cycle supply to respond to an email for $25 off a $200 order which I thought would be good for stuff I needed to buy. After buying a set of EVO Windhams and Pro Taper Grips I was "guided" to the One Industries CAMO White kit I have been eyeballing for the last 6 months and made the purchase. My intentions were to make up my $200 total with a set of tires however Bobs doesn't sell them as a pair like Motosport does.

Got any ideas what to tell the wife as I really didn't need new plastics and sweet graphics!? The riding seasons got to start soon or I'll be broke!!

Got an offer from Bobs Cycle supply to respond to an email for $25 off a $200 order which I thought would be good for stuff I needed to buy. After buying a set of EVO Windhams and Pro Taper Grips I was "guided" to the One Industries CAMO White kit I have been eyeballing for the last 6 months and made the purchase. My intentions were to make up my $200 total with a set of tires however Bobs doesn't sell them as a pair like Motosport does.

Got any ideas what to tell the wife as I really didn't need new plastics and sweet graphics!? The riding seasons got to start soon or I'll be broke!!

Tell her the reason her feet are shorter than yours is so she can stand closer to the kitchen sink....then tell her not to wear a watch because there is a clock on the stove....

Tell her the reason her feet are shorter than yours is so she can stand closer to the kitchen sink....then tell her not to wear a watch because there is a clock on the stove....

:confused::excuseme: :excuseme:

I'm guessing your single? :confused:

I'm guessing your single? :confused:

Or soon will be!:excuseme: