Firewood for the April ride

Magnesium case???

Ahhh Magnesium. Oooo Ahhhh.....

One of my friends had a 15 pound ingot of Mg. Can you say bright, I knew you could. The only problem is that it tends to draw law enforcement and fire fighters. Guess how I know. It's better burned when over a mountain from the main road.

Here they are http://cgi.ebay.com/Magnesium-Alloy-Metal-Ingot-15-Pound-Block-A58A_W0QQitemZ320231981846QQihZ011QQcategoryZ61605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Don't forget the welding goggles.

I've got some stinky wood.

No, really, I don't mean what I wake up with. It's Eucalyptus or something. When it burns, it smells kinda funny.

A couple years ago somebody from work cleared a bunch of trees from his property and brought a trailer full of this stuff and left it in the parking lot for anybody to take if they wanted. I loaded up the bed of my truck....twice.

Needless to say, I've still got about half a cord sittin' in my back yard.

I'll bring a trash can full of it. :confused:

I've got some stinky wood.

GREAT he found a way to get rid of the wood pile out back that hes been going around the shed for the last 7 years and pissing all over!!!

eucalyptus is what i have also, parents lived over by the coast and they had about 15 tons of it cut down and NOONE wanted it even for free!!! lol they were some big ass trees, for outside its not gonna smell that bad, besides im sure a few of you slugs that are roughing it in the tents are gonna smell alot worse after a day or two without showering!! AHHA i got a shower.....$5 for 3 minutes and i get to watch your silouhette thru the shower curtain.....?????? LMAO

oh im sure after the weekend Martin will hack my sig and change it to something stupid and funny, we might all have something new LOL after everyone comes out of there shell and does something either silly or stupid. Pics are gonna be the worst though, i know jetfuel will get some and ill have some fancy looking pink ballerina outfit on or some frilly figure skating suit on while doing weelies!!!