Camp Map and Directions

Geocache is a lot of fun. Dont you have to get coordinates off website 1st? We did that @ Cal City. It was fun.

Cant wait for the weekend

There are several sites that have coordinates. I have not done it yet myself, but my inlaws love it. So if anyone wants too, i guess we could...

bring your coordinates then martin and well bury some parts of SPLOOGEs bike and let him try and find em LOL Theres gold in them there hills!!!

:bonk: Good one!

There is a special "surprise" for you DENN, made with love from my wifey!:confused::prof:

bring your coordinates then martin and well bury some parts of SPLOOGEs bike and let him try and find em LOL Theres gold in them there hills!!!

I already told you, I'm spending the next two days JB Welding every nut and bolt on my bike, having a chastity belt custom made, and tattooing eyeballs on my eyelids.

With Denn runnin' around loose, I ain't takin any chances.

dont post your private life crap on here trying to persuade others to join into your addictive lifestyle of GEOCACHING!! WTHell is that!!

Of course you know what Geocaching is,.. You inSTINKtively know what that is and don't realize it.

Denn Quote: "Im going deep in the "hills have eyes" caves and planting seeds in there for treasure hunters to find!!"...

...APRIL FOOLS, Geocachers!!!

• Like 1