Camp Map and Directions

LMAO! Good stuff there Bruce!:prof:

I hope DENN has at least a 30 foot MH....:bonk:

Actually, Bruce just brought up a question in my mind. Do we bring portable toilets? Maybe we can dedicate a pop-up awning that we can cover the sides with tarps to make into a bathroom off the main camp.

I would not want to be sitting out in the open and all of a sudden look over and see Splooge & Denn sitting on their tailgates taking aim at me, Saying; "Hey there, look at that Chromium6 bastard!" :prof:

Edited:

Can I bring my Dog?

NO, it will get eaten by Bruces Attack Pig.

Do I need to bring food?

Yes, to feed the Attack Pig or you will get eaten by it.

LMAO this is gonna be some funny shiat here, i hate to think ive started a landslide of rumors before i even get to meet anyone.

POOP at your own risk!!! I have excellent aim and a high power scope!!!

Do we bring portable toilets?

I'm bringing one, it's called a shovel. Lots of Chaparall out there, just going to walk out of target range and find a tall one to hide behind.

im going deep in the "hills have eyes" caves and planting seeds in there for treasure hunters to find!!

PS DONT even ask if you can take a crap in Denn's trailer cuz it aint happening!!!!

im going deep in the "hills have eyes" caves and planting seeds in there for treasure hunters to find!!

This can get you thrown in the slammer...:prof:

I'm bringing one, it's called a shovel. Lots of Chaparall out there, just going to walk out of target range and find a tall one to hide behind.

I've done plenty of that but I didn't notice or remember seeing sizable enough shrubbery in the pics to deflect any incoming fire.

I've done plenty of that but I didn't notice or remember seeing sizable enough shrubbery in the pics to deflect any incoming fire.

yes those creasote bushes out around camp are about 7/8 feet tall so you will be hidden well from peepers like SPLOOGE!!

Hey!

My peeping is limited to wimmenz with the last name of .jpg. :prof:

O.K. guys, enough is enough,..quit posting pics of my lady, :prof: . Forget it, she is not coming now :bonk: .

O.K. guys, enough is enough,..quit posting pics of my lady, :prof: . Forget it, she is not coming now :confused: .

Ok, I'll just bring her down with me..:bonk:

Ok, I'll just bring her down with me..:prof:

if its coming with you then you better have "her" move that leg and get a peep on the package, prolly a he-she!!

Ok, I'll just bring her down with me..;)

:prof::bonk::confused:

Obey camp rules!

tentcityregulationsnv0.jpg

weather is looking good, saying right around 70 degrees and wind under 10 mph. maybe well get some rain around here wednesday to soak the ground a little. Prolly wont get any but i think were golden!!

I am so stoked! I only have three more days of bustin my knuckles!:prof:

I am so stoked! I only have three more days of bustin my knuckles!:bonk:

how do you bust your knuckles on a keyboard????? :prof:

how do you bust your knuckles on a keyboard????? :prof:

Bust 'em on your teeth.

Bust 'em on your teeth.

check the perfect posture demonstrated my Mr Martin while typing away vigorously on TT!! This is a great demonstration of how to NOT bust your knuckles while responding to 500 pms in a day!!

OSHA_ergonomic_keyboard_tray_recline.jpg

what a lazy ass!!