Springs for XRL?

Will springs make that much of a difference on the ride? The stock according to race tech is.44 and the the size for my weight they have available is .46? Is it worth the expense? I am asking those that have resprung. I am 210-220 lbs. Depnding on gear I have on. I ride on trails/enduro no jumping. Thanks. Also any brands that stand out? I know of Eibach and race tech. I would appreciate all input. Thanks.

Re spring does wonders for how your bike will feel. There sprung so soft stock. Even more so for your weight. It will feel like a different motorcycle.:confused:

Will springs make that much of a difference on the ride? The stock according to race tech is.44 and the the size for my weight they have available is .46? Is it worth the expense? I am asking those that have resprung. I am 210-220 lbs. Depnding on gear I have on. I ride on trails/enduro no jumping. Thanks. Also any brands that stand out? I know of Eibach and race tech. I would appreciate all input. Thanks.

IMO, springs, bars, and tires are the most effective and cost-effective mods you can do. They make an enormous difference at our weight (I am 217-220).

BP