Did I seize my piggie???

She's a 2002 with a ton of hard miles (about 15k) but she get's fresh oil every ride.

So, I'm shooting across the dry lake bed heading into Ludlow after about a 300 mile run coming back from Dumont dunes (no dune riding) when she loses about half the torque I know and love so much. Yes, she was pinned but not constantly, anyways I decide to pull over and check and then the rear tire locks up at about 20 MPH.

I'm in freakin shock as I have never done this in my 34 years of riding/racing. I decide to try and kick her over and low and behold I can, but it feels like I'm trying to kick over a XR 1200R if there was such a beast. It won't light but it keeps belching out a big ole, whappp!

So has this happend to any of you guy's? Since I can kick her over, I can only assume it may be a ring??? I have to bust her open, but I thought I might ask here first.

Thanks.:confused:

She's a 2002 with a ton of hard miles (about 15k) but she get's fresh oil every ride.

So, I'm shooting across the dry lake bed heading into Ludlow after about a 300 mile run coming back from Dumont dunes (no dune riding) when she loses about half the torque I know and love so much. Yes, she was pinned but not constantly, anyways I decide to pull over and check and then the rear tire locks up at about 20 MPH.

I'm in freakin shock as I have never done this in my 34 years of riding/racing. I decide to try and kick her over and low and behold I can, but it feels like I'm trying to kick over a XR 1200R if there was such a beast. It won't light but it keeps belching out a big ole, whappp!

So has this happend to any of you guy's? Since I can kick her over, I can only assume it may be a ring??? I have to bust her open, but I thought I might ask here first.

Thanks.:confused:

Oh boy. Sounds like seized to me.

We took off from Landers at my buddies cabin. From Johnson Valley, we cross the Twentynine Palms Marine base to the R/R tracks and head North to Ludlow. We Gas up in Ludlow and head acroos the Dez from the Diary Queen to to Razor/ Afton Canyon area, then take the 15 to Baker. Gas up in Baker and hit Dumont (across the Dez), turn around head back and goof of in Afton and reverse the trip all in the same day. Well, that is how it usually goes, except for Saturday. I sat in front of the Ludlow Chevron station while my buddy fetched my truck in Landers and his bike's electrical was blowing fuses all the way back. Needless to say it was quite the adventure.