Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bibleman

I can't believe I did this

42 posts in this topic

I like to think I'm a mature individual but maybe I'm not:excuseme: I finally cracked and put all the stickers I had laying around from my aftermarket parts on my bike. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I just kept telling myself, "self, that's stupid". So I listened to myself and just kept them in a box "just in case". Well I finally decided to be my own man and put a whole bunch of them on and guess what? Even though it probably is stupid, I like it! Looks more like a teenagers bike - righteous:ride:

What good is it if we cant make fun of pics

Nice!

Hey Bman, I have quite a few stickers on mine too. I feel that if I use a product on my bike and am happy with it, I want to let others know.

:confused::excuseme:

I did a pre-sticker top end speed/hp test on my bike, and then one after installing stickers.

By my calculations, I've gained 10 mph on my top speed and 5 hp. :p:sweden::excuseme::crazy:

:confused::excuseme:

I did a pre-sticker top end speed/hp test on my bike, and then one after installing stickers.

By my calculations, I've gained 10 mph on my top speed and 5 hp. :p:sweden::excuseme::crazy:

Just wait untill they start peeling off from all that extra speed and you are gunna loose that hp gain plus more from the drag.lol:p

I had visions of stickers covering the whole thing. That's hardly any! Get out and cover it up with about 50 more.

Hey, it was a big step for me!:excuseme: :excuseme: :confused:

PS What's BAMF stand for???

Bad A** Mother Fu**er

I was waiting to see like 100 stickers completely covering it. Thats nothing. If the stickers are symmetrical on both sides and look neat, theres not enough on.

Man I thought we would be seeing all kinds of stickers:excuseme: I go in faze's some year's I like lot's of stickers other's none. Fun to change it up:thumbsup:

:confused: Me a BAMF??:excuseme: I was just striking a pose:busted:

Look like a BAMF to me:busted: Nice pig. I too was expecting a billion and one stickers that's NOTHING!!!

It's certainly no John Kerry bumper sticker car:eek:

kerrycar.gif

It's funny, I noticed in my original post I said I put a "bunch" of stickers on. I have to admit, looking at the pics there really aren't many. At the time it seemed like every one I put on was such a big deal. Ha!