Air Fuel Screw

OK, this topic has been widely discussed but I want just a few more opinions. I have heard great things about the zip-ty screw and Moose racing is now selling them, with the moose logo on it. I like the fact that It comes with a heavy duty spring. this thing looks better than any other mixture screw Ive seen. Lookin to buy one for my 426. What do you guys think?

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=Main&catId=111&productId=173183&leafCatId=&mmyId=

fuel screw is a fuel screw.. they all do the same thing.. but i would re use the stock spring, as the ones that come in the kit are not strong enought to hold in the screw itself and usually cause them to fall out.

i personally have a sunline myself.. couldnt be happier with it.

f.. but i would re use the stock spring, as the ones that come in the kit are not strong enough to hold in the screw itself and usually cause them to fall out.
I own two Zip-Ty screws, and I find that to be true. Re-use the OEM spring.

I use GYTR, nice!

I dont understand why they dont all come with these, stock is a pain in the :confused:

I dont understand why they dont all come with these, stock is a pain in the :confused:
No S**T I got a sunline aswell works good never backs out

Any good reason why?, cost wouldn't be one as this is a very cheap improve.

i have the zip-ty one. works awsome. i have the one moose logo on it. best 25 bux i have ever spent on the bike.