braided lines

gday there guys,just hoping you guys might be able to help me out here if you could,im replacing my front brake line due to a small stack,could any one tell me where i could find braided brake lines for a 2008 yz 450,ive looked everywhere and can only find up to 2005.if i cant find anything i will just stick with stock,but if you guys could help that would also be great,cheers and beers.

HEL Performance can custom make any brake line you want and there local.

HEL Performance Australia

P.O.Box 1078

Nathan Street

Brighton

Queensland 4017

Australia

Tel: 07 3869 3016

Email: helperformance@iprimus.com.au

cheers heaps for that speedracer,muchly appreciated.very informative site too,sweet

The one for an 05 YZ will bolt right on with no worries. I had a Moose Racing on my 05 and is now on my 08. I like the Moose as it has the rubber boot by the master cylinder.

HEL Performance can custom make any brake line you want and there local.

HEL Performance Australia

P.O.Box 1078

Nathan Street

Brighton

Queensland 4017

Australia

Tel: 07 3869 3016

Email: helperformance@iprimus.com.au

Did you just tell him to go to HEL? :confused:

ride engineering should also have lines for the 08.. check out motosport.com and rockymountain as well. if you cant get one local..

Go to your local dealer who sells for Parts Unlimited. In the 2008 Off Road Catalog check out Page 833 for Moose Racing or Page 835 for Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines.

cheers heaps for the help guys,its sorted i ordered some from hel performance here in aus,complete setup front and rear for 160 bucks aus,ill put some pics up when it arrives.cheers again.