Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beaz

Do you guys think 6130 otd is good

11 posts in this topic

For a 08 yz 450 they said 5600 plus tax and title

I thought some guys were getting them cheaper

I might trade my gsxr1000 for it but not sure yet

I made alot of calls trying to find the best deal I could get, and I paid 6200.00 otd.

I've seen them advertised for less, don't they have a rebate on right now or are you financing? Maybe that's why your getting a higher quote, I think they have a $750 rebate or special financing.

I was checking that out last night. They are always cheap but you don't want to have to take the bike back for anything. I've heard a lot of stories where someone took one down under warrenty and they put the motor in a box, charged the guy $60 and told him to take it home because the warrenty would cover anything. That was with Honda 's. I know Yamaha will cover just about anything.

I don't know if you have the time to drive to Abernathys or not, if not, the next best thing would be a call to Port Yamaha in Port Washington Wisconsin. They will ship the bike through Estes-Express and it is very reasonable. They are selling bikes at 5,499 presently, but remember Yamaha is offering a $750 rebate until the end of the month, so make your move before then. I see your in Illinios so maybe driving north is a better option. If you call Port Yamaha ask for Mike E. I live in Colorado and saved almost a grand purchasing from them, and that included shipping costs! :confused: PM me if you have any questions.

Are you SERIOUSLY going to trade your street bike for it? If there is any way you can afford it, how about saving for both!?!? You'll miss having a street bike in the garage. What about getting an older dirtbike since you alreadyhave a sweet streetbike to play with?

Are you SERIOUSLY going to trade your street bike for it? If there is any way you can afford it, how about saving for both!?!? You'll miss having a street bike in the garage. What about getting an older dirtbike since you alreadyhave a sweet streetbike to play with?

I buy and sell my bikes every year for some reason i want to go dirtbiking this year i really dont ride on the street i roadrace ccs here in the midwest along with trackdays it really ruined me for the street you know:eek:

Yeah, I think that is a good price. However, depending on the current manuf. incentives, you should be able to go a bit lower. Of course it all depends on the dealers bottom line.

I got my New '07 450 SE in 9/07 for $5799. OTD BUT, :prof: Bad service.

I miss my street bike, I should have got one instead of the Yz. I haven't even ridden the Yz. I'm going to sell it for a street bike.