Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uniclic

Where do you put your tax disc?

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, Got a wr400f road legal, where do you put your tax disc? Just wanted to know the best place.:confused:

My tax disc is bolted on by one of the top tripple clamp bolts, right beside the mount for the headlight.

My tax disc is bolted on by one of the top tripple clamp bolts, right beside the mount for the headlight.

Me too ! On the nearside

when i'm in Blighty i keep it in the pocket of my riding trouses, i used to keep it in a tax disc holder but it turned to mush after constant jet washing, i got a ticket off a copper after he couldn't read it. must say most of the kids i ride with back home don't even bother taxing there enduro bikes.

leave it at home in a safe place, as long as your taxed the police will no from a ring to the dvla, if they want to see it then all they have to do is ask to see it within 7 days they cant do anything else, thats what i do :confused:

leave it at home in a safe place, as long as your taxed the police will no from a ring to the dvla, if they want to see it then all they have to do is ask to see it within 7 days they cant do anything else, thats what i do :excuseme:

wish i'd have known that :confused:

wish i'd have known that :confused:

Careful - producing at police station within 7 days is a UK law. Not sure what the requirement is for Colorado. I keep mine in my camelbak in a ziploc bag (when I remember to take it with), but then the odds on getting stopped here are slim to none :excuseme: