HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mavis0826

FMF Q4 vs. Dr.D

5 posts in this topic

I can't decide which one. I know about the oil filter bolt and I can live with that. My question is power vs. sound. I don't want something super loud, but more sound then stock. I first pick is Dr.D but I'm worried about sound. Can someone help me?

My 2007 WR450 has the Q4 on it with the stock header. It definetly sounds better than stock. It's quiet though without a doubt. I was out riding one day and the Forest Service LEO's had a sound check station set up in the parking lot. One of the LEO's came and asked me if she could check my bike. I said, "Sure." She then looked down and saw the Q4 and told me, "Nevermind, I don't need to check it." She then walked away. If you are worried about volume get the Q4. There was also a noticeable power gain when I got the Q4. (It also looks really good on the bike).