My 450 is almost done (Pics)

Here is my 07 that i just freshened up for the season. I still have to put on my new grips, and skid plate.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

how it started-brand new

CIMG1475.jpg

End of last year

CIMG1708.jpg

It looks great! I like the dog too.:confused:

I like it.

very nice:thumbsup:

very nice!!!!!

you've done a great job on that, liking all the red bits they set it off well.

Sweet,I think I just ejaculated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is sick! easily the coolest YZF ive seen. :confused:

Duuude, nice! Ive been drooling over the new 08 One industries kits, looks even sweeter on your ride then in the mags!!

man thats a sick bike!! did u get the forks anodized? and are the rims powdercoated or did you buy black rims?

Duuude, nice! Ive been drooling over the new 08 One industries kits, looks even sweeter on your ride then in the mags!!

Hey thanks man are you gonna be out to the red bud open ride? Hopefully we can catch some track time this year i can't wait only if i could get rid of my back pain:bonk:

man thats a sick bike!! did u get the forks anodized? and are the rims powdercoated or did you buy black rims?

Thanks for the compliments the forks are just a black decal sheet i cut and wrapped around them, and the wheels are excels with talon ultra-lite polished hubs:ride:

Nice looking bike dude:thumbsup:

looks mint, how do u like the DR.D exaust i was lookin at one for my bike

man the bike was cool to start with and you just took it up to another level:thumbsup: . awesome job.

one sick bike

Sick! What did you use for your seat bump? Awesome bike!

looks mint, how do u like the DR.D exaust i was lookin at one for my bike

I really like the Dr.d, when i purchased the bike it needed some extra low end so i bought the pipe and put on a 50 tooth rear sprocket now the bike comes out of corners just how I want it to.

Sick! What did you use for your seat bump? Awesome bike!

The seat bump is a bar pad that I cut in half, which was recommened to me by KJ790. Thanks

Great looking bike. I'm normally not a big fan of white bikes, but that one looks amazing! Good job!

Great looking bike. I'm normally not a big fan of white bikes, but that one looks amazing! Good job!

Hey thanks Kj thats alot coming from you considering the quality of your bikes and everybody likes yours:thumbsup: