My 450 is almost done (Pics)

Duuude, nice! Ive been drooling over the new 08 One industries kits, looks even sweeter on your ride then in the mags!!

Hey thanks man are you gonna be out to the red bud open ride? Hopefully we can catch some track time this year i can't wait only if i could get rid of my back pain:bonk:

man thats a sick bike!! did u get the forks anodized? and are the rims powdercoated or did you buy black rims?

Thanks for the compliments the forks are just a black decal sheet i cut and wrapped around them, and the wheels are excels with talon ultra-lite polished hubs:ride:

looks mint, how do u like the DR.D exaust i was lookin at one for my bike

I really like the Dr.d, when i purchased the bike it needed some extra low end so i bought the pipe and put on a 50 tooth rear sprocket now the bike comes out of corners just how I want it to.

Sick! What did you use for your seat bump? Awesome bike!

The seat bump is a bar pad that I cut in half, which was recommened to me by KJ790. Thanks

Great looking bike. I'm normally not a big fan of white bikes, but that one looks amazing! Good job!

Hey thanks Kj thats alot coming from you considering the quality of your bikes and everybody likes yours:thumbsup: