Looking at 01 426 how much is it worth?

This thing is SUPER clean friends looking to buy it..i think its only been ridden at mx track...motor frame everything looks like its never been mudddy. Clutch cover has little to no wear. The guys asking 3 i told my bud to offer 25 cash. located in coosbay oregon. What do you guys think he should offer?

This thing is SUPER clean friends looking to buy it..i think its only been ridden at mx track...motor frame everything looks like its never been mudddy. Clutch cover has little to no wear. The guys asking 3 i told my bud to offer 25 cash. located in coosbay oregon. What do you guys think he should offer?

Depending on the condition. 426's go for $1700-$2500 around here.

I paid $2200 for a very clean '03 450 a few months ago......

2K is about right in SoCal for a clean 426 (unless it's plated!)

Paid $2400 for my 2001 YZ426 2 years ago.

I paid 3,000 for my 01 YZ426F last November, but I was paying for the licence plate that came with it :confused: + it already had all the bells and whistles. $3,000 for a plain old 426 is way to much.

I paid 2K for my 01 426 2 years ago, came with Tag tripleclamp/bars, had suspension work done, big bore kit, as well as original jug and piston which were brand new never used.

2 grand tops.

Paid 2600 for my 2000 426 back in late 2003. Great condition then. I still race it today.

Got my 02 426 for 2600 that had a few mods on it (pipe, jet, etc)

pd

$1700 for my 01' here but was pre season, got a deal, great cond other then no stickers!

in canada they are like gold lol i paid 3500... 2 years ago for my 01.. they go from 3000-4200 depending on condition..

Sold my '01 a year and a half ago. It was very clean with no mechanical issues. I couldn't get more than 2K out of it then. I would offer about that and see if guy takes it.

I sold my 426 for 2100 and it had a brand new topend, brand new Dr. D pipe with spark arrestor and fresh suspension work. I really took a bath on that sale.

No matter how clean,it is still 7 years young. 25 tops,unless it has a rekluse.

17 to 25 here in utah

Bought a 01 today for 2K with some extras

Very little usage original tire about 50% left