Pipe for 07 YZ450

Hey i was wondering if anyone knew where to get a decent cheap pipe for 07 yz 450. I really dont wanna spend the money on a whole pipe so is there loud tips for the stock exhaust? Or is the only option to get a whole pipe?

I was looking on ebay but im in Canada and they slap on a ton of extra shipping and COD when i order from US so its no cheaper through ebay.

Pic16915.jpg

Hey i was wondering if anyone knew where to get a decent cheap pipe for 07 yz 450. I really dont wanna spend the money on a whole pipe so is there loud tips for the stock exhaust? Or is the only option to get a whole pipe?

I was looking on ebay but im in Canada and they slap on a ton of extra shipping and COD when i order from US so its no cheaper through ebay.

PMB, I love mine.

I don't recommend the Dr.D exhaust. I was very disappointed with the craftsmanship of the muffler. The paint on the end cap started peeling and the Dr.D logo faded and started to melt all within a dozen rides. I will say that the performance is good for $500 however.

I don't recommend the Dr.D exhaust. I was very disappointed with the craftsmanship of the muffler. The paint on the end cap started peeling and the Dr.D logo faded and started to melt all within a dozen rides. I will say that the performance is good for $500 however.

I'm wondering if your bike is jetted lean causing it to run hot, I use Dr D on my 07 450f, 07 250f, 04 250f and have not had any problems what so ever, you should give them a call and see what they have to say

anyone know if those pmb caps do anything for noise or performance. Are they just a cool lookin spark arrestor??

you can actually buy their 96dB insert. I'm not sure of the price, but I had to run it for a local series. I did noticed a drop in performance while running the quiet insert.