HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zeka1

Where to buy YZ450F& YZ250F(in FLORIDA)

2 posts in this topic

Hello

I´m from Europe and visit Florida in two weeks

So I decided to buy some bikes.

Can anyone of you tell me where I can get the bikes cheap

and what is the price that I have to pay for a 2008 model.

I aske this because I have to check from my side the shipping to europe

and the money transfer to the dealer

so I have not much time to arranche this at my trip in florida

thanx in advance

Thomas

Leesburg Yamaha (north central Florida) just had a new 07 450 on Ebay, due to shipping it didn't make since for me to purchase, however when I talked to the salesmen at the shop, he mentioned they were way over-stocked on 07 models. You might want to contact then, particularly if you are thinking about multiple purchases. As far as 08 models are concerned in Florida I am not sure, sorry. Just so your aware, here in the states there is a $750 rebate on the 08's and $850 rebate on 07's until the end of the month.

If you want what I found to be the cheapest price on an 08 450 in the US contact Port Yamaha in Port Washington, Wisconsin, their price presently is $5,499.00. Ask for Mike E. I was able to buy an 08 from them and have it shipped to me and saved several hundred bucks over anyone in my area. I would prefer to buy locally, but the difference was significant. Hope that helps and good luck on buying some new bikes. :confused: