HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vtcyclist

03 450F

6 posts in this topic

that would be so cool if that happened. I would be on a waiting list to get one. WOW with the new TT graphic's that would look great.

OK..OK... I think Before I say that I just gotta have one or I'll die, I've got to see how much weight they can shave from the pig, and how many more hours a day I'll have to work out in the gym to be able to pick the thing up off the ground. 2 hours a day five days a week is killing me already.

Bonzai :)

'Kaze, I'm with you on the weight thing. How do you add electric start, beef to keep up reliability, rigidity etc. for more power and lessen weight? Aside from a lot of exotic matierials it's commonly referred to as "have cake and eat too". Mark

[ April 27, 2002: Message edited by: AZWR426 ]

Just maybe its a new beast altogether ? And if Honda , can do it, why can't Yamaha ? If its the same frame I guess we're screwed, but...what if ??

I guess we'll see soon enough.

Looks like same bike more displacement what a shame, I think Yamaha is resting on its previous success. The R&D department is becoming stagnant by the looks of it. Electric start will be nice adding more weight won't. Hopefully they can shave a couple of pounds off I'd rather have less weight. They definately already make great power.

huge