Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shogun43

Website focused on Yamaha parts?

5 posts in this topic

Hi All, I did some searches on this topic and could not find anything. I am sure this has been asked before, so sorry if it is a repeat.

I have a 2007 WR450F, and I would like reccomendations on websites/dealers that specialize in after market parts and accessories. I guess any site that you reccomend with Yamaha parts would be great.

I've just googled "Yamaha parts" in the past to find websites that carry the parts. There are tons of them out there. I've used bikebandit and mrcycles for oem and aftermarket parts. They both have online diagrams to look up oem parts. mrcycles seems to have better prices but bikebandit gets the goods to my doorstep in AZ faster. They are both way cheaper than my local dealer. Don't forget about the thumpertalk store too.

I use bikebandit on all my oem parts, im in Nh and they ship pretty fast here also. as for aftermarket parts, depends on the part you want i guess. Ive found that there isnt tons of aftermarket parts for a 07 wr. but thumpertalk has a good amount of parts. i usually just search google for the part im interested in. its been a long winter and ive seen every part available for my 07. unfortunatly I only have money to buy a home, and dont really have that. but I'd bet there will be more parts coming soon. it is a new model.

Plus what would you need other than an exhaust and fuel?

P.s. you can donate to the "help strych9 get a house fund" Just pm me with amount.:confused:

P.s. you can donate to the "help strych9 get a house fund" Just pm me with amount.:confused:

I would rather donate to The Human Fund! Money for people!

eddie