HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom_in_KS

For Sale

2 posts in this topic

I hate to do it but I am selling my bike.

I have a 98 YZ400F for sale, it comes complete with both the YZ seat and tank as well as a WR seat and Tank. You can have the best of both worlds. MX it and in Minutes you can set it up for a trail ride.

I bought it in the fall of 00, it was set up for trail riding and I converted it back to MX. It's got Devol plates, Accerbis Rally Guards, New Dunlops (BRAND NEW), stock pipe as well as a Brand NEW FMF Powercore IV with only one ride on it. I bought the powercore because you can ad a spark arrestor from FMF.com for $20 and ad a quiet core for under $30. It's been well maintained, I put less than 30 hours on it and I changed the oil & filters every two rides or every 5 hours. The only wear it shows is the paint on the side frames. It also has a BBR kicker, Factor Effex Graphics, MSR Raptor clutch pull and I will include 2 Uni-air filters (one on the bike and one in reserve) and 2 sprocketts a 49 tooth and a 51 tooth. I would like $3500.00

If you are interested please e-mail me @ tnieuwhof@vkng.com for pictures.

Thanks

Tom

I do believe it's gone... I could not sleep last night thinking I was doing something evil (selling my bike that is) but again I do believe it's sold.