For Sale

I hate to do it but I am selling my bike.

I have a 98 YZ400F for sale, it comes complete with both the YZ seat and tank as well as a WR seat and Tank. You can have the best of both worlds. MX it and in Minutes you can set it up for a trail ride.

I bought it in the fall of 00, it was set up for trail riding and I converted it back to MX. It's got Devol plates, Accerbis Rally Guards, New Dunlops (BRAND NEW), stock pipe as well as a Brand NEW FMF Powercore IV with only one ride on it. I bought the powercore because you can ad a spark arrestor from FMF.com for $20 and ad a quiet core for under $30. It's been well maintained, I put less than 30 hours on it and I changed the oil & filters every two rides or every 5 hours. The only wear it shows is the paint on the side frames. It also has a BBR kicker, Factor Effex Graphics, MSR Raptor clutch pull and I will include 2 Uni-air filters (one on the bike and one in reserve) and 2 sprocketts a 49 tooth and a 51 tooth. I would like $3500.00

If you are interested please e-mail me @ tnieuwhof@vkng.com for pictures.

Thanks

Tom

I do believe it's gone... I could not sleep last night thinking I was doing something evil (selling my bike that is) but again I do believe it's sold.