95 xr 600 vin number location

I purchased a xr 600 with a powder coated frame and can't find the vin number. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Your vin # is on the right side of the steering stem you may need to scape some of the paint off as the numbers are lightly stamped. I also have 95 xr600r.

Ruben

Is that looking from the front and is it 1/4 or half way around the side. I really don't want to scrape alot of paint off. Thank you very much.

Mine is on the right side as if I was sitting on the bike, at 3 o'clock. Mine is a 89 though.

Your vin # is on the right side of the steering stem you may need to scape some of the paint off as the numbers are lightly stamped. I also have 95 xr600r.

Ruben

In vehicular terms, this is always viewed as either in the driver seat or on the seat looking forward.

martinfan30, you're right on both accounts "always viewed from the drivers seat" and " THE ONLY GOOD CLOWN IS A DEAD CLOWN" they freak me out.

martinfan30, you're right on both accounts "always viewed from the drivers seat" and " THE ONLY GOOD CLOWN IS A DEAD CLOWN" they freak me out.