MY ASS HURTS! (new bike) I need soft foam? :(

Doesn't your ass hurt? I rode my 2000 dual sport from San Luis Obispo to Ventura (3hrs) and I thought my ass was bleeding when I arrived. I tried riding leaning back, forward, on one ass cheak to the other, and only standing up worked. So, I took the cover off the foam and drilled a S. load of holes (not all the way through the foam and it helped quite a bit but I'm thinking of going in and drilling it some more or buying new seat foam.

Any one know where to get NICE SOFT SEAT FOAM? ?

Joe,

Be grateful to be riding. I grew up in SLO and now live in Pennsylvania. I'm still waiting for the ground to thaw ?

Bill

You might try bicycling shorts also.

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

The IMS seat is manufactured by CEET.

The trick to preventing sore ass is to have your Wife (OR in Howard Huge's case - BOYFRIEND) slap it alot, and I mean ALOT. This will allow the nerve endings to "toughen up". It is your body's way of "Defending" itself. ?

------------------

'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

Sir: I used a Factory FX brand soft seat foam and my hiney has never felt so good, um, so to speak...and to think I used to gripe about my XR400 seat being too hard...

• Like 1

My first major ride saw a severe case of monkey butt x John Wayne walk! I suppose if you have a trials bike then you can stand up the whole time.. but try standing up for 6 hours covering 130kms! No can do. I have found bike shorts underneath work pretty well. Except when its hot.. last Sunday.. 37 degrees!

Whats snow look like? LoL

I havent found anywhere in Oz that sells this softer foam. Might have to buy online from baja.?