HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ysr50speed

gpr sabalizer question

4 posts in this topic

Alright I want to order a gpr sabalizer tomorrow and I can either order the under bar mount or over bar mount. I want the under bar mount but what do I need to get for that? risers and high bars will work? Thanks for any help.

under mount will have the risers already built in. You will want a very low bent bar, unless you like the ape hanger look. I had and under mount with cr double high bars once, for about 10 minutes.

Thanks, I will order the under bar gpr tomorrow and wait till it comes in and check out bars then. Unless anyone else would like to give advice for bars with the gpr.

Thanks

maybe get the mount first then you can see how high it actually raises your bar mount position and then check some different bar bends from there. Bars are like shoes where not every pair fits so best to get a feel for them, if not there is measurements on this site too, you can PM valerie and she will give you a link to bar measurements, shes done it for me before.