HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levy1

Monroe and Chester N.Y. ridding areas

5 posts in this topic

I will be visiting Monroe and Chester N.Y. Do you know of any ridding areas close by or clubs I can contact?

Hey Levy,

I live in upstate N.Y., where is Monroe and Chester in N.Y.. I live in Albany, but ride up in Saratoga area and the Adirondacks. So let me know where those places are and I will ask around for you.

It is almost definite I am moving there. The map says Albany is about 100 miles north of me. Tell me where you ride and are you aware of any clubs or Internet sites I should visit? Thanks

not to sure but i heard of a place called power line alley around that area, if its due south of albany, mostly illegal i think ,but hey its riding....there is a place in new jersey called the newjersey off road vehicle park, here is there site www.njorvp.org its down in central jersey but its fun there is a membership fee for a year.

in 2002 it was 200 for year for an adult and 50 for any young ones 14 or under, or 45 dollars a day on fri. sat. or sun. and holidays hope this helps if i hear any thing else i'll post it.