jet pt numbers for XR650L

I need some info on aftermarket jet pt numbers for an XR650L 2005

Planning on exhaust/intake mods so will need to rejet to ~55/160

Will be ordering E2 exhaust/K&N air filter from TT store so would like to add jets to same order.

Can someone tell me the aftermarket pt numbers for these jets and/or the TT store product codes

As Itchykawa told me, and as I sort of eyeballed from carbparts.com fiches, here's the Keihin part numbers:

Main:

99101 - 393 - *

Pilot: (SHORT VERSION)

N424 - 26 - *

Replace * with your desired size.

I'm sure Itchykawa will see this and chime in, since he's got his jets, and I'm ordering mine tomorrow.

d.

I need some info on aftermarket jet pt numbers for an XR650L 2005

Planning on exhaust/intake mods so will need to rejet to ~55/160

Will be ordering E2 exhaust/K&N air filter from TT store so would like to add jets to same order.

Can someone tell me the aftermarket pt numbers for these jets and/or the TT store product codes

If you have any questions that dont get answered here, try calling the TT store. They are very knowledgeable, and have helped me out getting the right parts for certain mod projects.

i just got off the phone with carbparts.com and they just shipped my jets ordered on Feb 22nd :D

so u may want to inquire on ship date if u use them :thumbsup:

:eek:

i have the part number at my house if you need them or if you cant find them through the TT store, there prolly your best bet since you way out of the country. Ill bet they ship pretty fast.

try http://www.jetsrus.com/ you can order online from them for your specific model as in the XR650L! :-)

try http://www.jetsrus.com/ you can order online from them for your specific model as in the XR650L! :-)

They ship them quickly, but they are not genuine Keihin jets. Just FYI

Work great in my L

Right: I ordered them today.

Pilots are 5.80 each, mains 4.90.

Jeff's the dude answering the phone, I gave him the jet number and he asked if it was an XR650L.

So yes, those are the part numbers.

d.

:worthy:

Just ordered my jets from Carbparts. You guys weren't kidding, these guys know what the hell is going on. I told him I was looking for the 650L, and he knew the part numbers for the jets off the top of his head without missing a beat. Sounds like we give him a bunch of business. He said they'd ship within 24 hours, so hopefully there won't be a multi week lag like previous posters encountered.

Such a relief dealing with parts guys that know what you're looking for and don't try to sell you shit that you know won't fit right.:thumbsup: