Where did you ride your WR today

60 mile DS ride around the Antelope Valley...beautiful weather and beautiful views

Rode from Stoddard Valley to Cuddeback and back. The plan was to get to Joberg for gas, ride around to Randsburg for food and head back. But my Bro's X took a crap, so I left him and went back for the truck solo. Went through Black Mountain Canyon on the way. It was really beautiful. Sorry, no pics of it.

Single track heading North.

StrikeTwo001-2.jpg

Looking back from where we came.

StrikeTwo002-2.jpg

StrikeTwo003-2.jpg

Pretty flowers off of Harper.

StrikeTwo004-2.jpg

StrikeTwo005-3.jpg

The X's final resting spot.

StrikeTwo006-3.jpg

At least the cameras timer works.

StrikeTwo008-3.jpg

Rode from Stoddard Valley to Cuddeback and back. The plan was to get to Joberg for gas, ride around to Randsburg for food and head back. But my Bro's X took a crap, so I left him and went back for the truck solo. Went through Black Mountain Canyon on the way. It was really beautiful. Sorry, no pics of it.

StrikeTwo001-2.jpg

StrikeTwo002-2.jpg

StrikeTwo003-2.jpg

StrikeTwo004-2.jpg

StrikeTwo005-3.jpg

StrikeTwo006-3.jpg

StrikeTwo008-3.jpg

Thanks alot, big mouth! I wasn't planning on saying anything about breaking down and getting stranded.

Thanks alot, big mouth! I wasn't planning on saying anything about breaking down and getting stranded.

Leave it to a Yamaha to save the day.:thumbsup:

Rode Oco-tee-o last week Friday 60 plus and Sat close to 70 miles thissand box is getting small. Wind picked up Sat evening and spoiled my Sunday ride. I need to find a new place to ride, we may try twenty-nine palms soon if the weather stays some what cool.

Took the day off yesterday and went for a 60 mi loop up in Arrowhead area with my son and a buddy. Perfect weather! :thumbsup::ride::rant:

Last Sunday's ride to Knik Glacier. About 50 miles round trip. It was hot (almost 50 degrees)!

GlacierFaroff.jpg

MetalCreek.jpg

handstand.jpg

suntanning.jpg

Rode thiry miles in the Angeles National Forest..........basically just fire roads......but there are some "closed" trails that looked very interesting.... I was alone so I did not try them this time.......:thumbsup:

I didn't I just looked at it and srugged. Im going thursday maybe arrowhead

I walked by mine in the garage and i think I will ride it to work tomorrow......oh well if it isnt street legal......!!!!:p:eek:

100_2872.jpg up in the applegate, southern oregon
100_2872.jpg up in the applegate, southern oregon

That looks to clean to have been ridden :thumbsup:

hahahaha blasting through snow drifts is a great wheel cleaner

Went for a ride up the Port Hills in Christchurch. The first picture is overlooking Lyttelton.

Image012.jpg

Image014.jpg

Single tracks in the mountains of MT. saw some deer and a big 'ol pile of bear scat. I'm glad this bike makes more noise with the restrictor out of the exhaust. This bike does just the stuff on the trails!!!

Hey, is'nt there a lot of spiders, centipede(millipede), snakes and other poison insekts and animals in those woods of yours:eek:

Have you ever get a poison spider or similar in your helmet while riding

The really poisnous spiders are mostly on the ground,Funnell web spiders,Red belly black snakes are around in the summer it's winter over here.

today i rode at Tulare MX park here in CA... they had a completely new track set up and it was awesome! i'll be posting a video hopefully in the next couple of days in the W2R section like i did for Porterville MX.

took her to the MX track today