Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reeper

Where did you ride your WR today

82 posts in this topic

I'm in pa and I rode to work today . you guy's don't get weather out there that I would not ride in. Rain ,snow ,high winds I don't care I'm going riding.:thumbsup:

Went for a ride in southern arizona today. Weather couldn't be better. Going camping this weekend, gonna ride some more.

broke in my new rotors/pads and also did some slow turns and figure-8's on my newly SMed wr

It's where I love to live but hate to live it rains ! and when it stops raining it rains more !

Rain makes mud...keep it dirty

Went for a ride in southern arizona today. Weather couldn't be better. Going camping this weekend, gonna ride some more.

Any good riding areas around Mesa? My dad lives there and he wants me to visit......

Any good riding areas around Mesa? My dad lives there and he wants me to visit......

You really need to ask where the bad riding is in AZ... I can't wait to move out there in a couple of years.

So Cal is Looking good all week?

Just got back from Gorman a couple of hours ago...............nice, not crowded, alittle windy, beautiful blue skies..........some snow patches:ride:

well it looks like i'm taking the bike!! thanks for the photo show that was awesome! I guess you dont go into the bushes around those parts heh?

We were out at O wells yesterday perfect riding got up to 72MPH on my 07 WR 450 looking forward to next Thumper Thursday.

Went out for a ride today and about 10 miles in "el flato" on the rear. Bummer. :confused: So, made a trip to cycle gear and replaced both Maxxis IT shoes and HD tubes. $200 later I'm ready to ride in the morning:thumbsup:

Took mine out for it's break in ride in the Waiporus area.

Gotta say this bike rips! It's totally bone stock with none of the mods done. I can't even imagine how sick it will be once she's un-corked.

img3158uf6.jpg