HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wiz636

Kickstand Recommendations for '06 and up?

9 posts in this topic

Anybody have experience/feedback with PMB or Trail Tech kickstands?

I'm going to be doing quite a bit of course marking, etc for the Desert 100 up here so there will be lot's of on-and-off the bike stuff.

I have both the PMB and Trail Tech kickstands on two different bike. The PMB is all billet aluminum. The Trail Tech has a forged aluminum shaft and a chromoly steel mounting bracket. My friend is vertically challenged so he keeps the kickstand down while standing on the left peg and kicks the bike over. I only let him borrow the bike with the Trail Tech kickstand. The PMB won't hold up to that kind of abuse. The PMB costs more, but then it looks a little more trick. The Trail Tech is more industrial looking, but get the job done. There both very well made.

1 person likes this

pmb!!!!!!!! it's worth every penny. it tucks underneath the side plate and you can barley tell it's there.

pmb!!!!!!!! it's worth every penny. it tucks underneath the side plate and you can barley tell it's there.

CANT TELL ITS THERE WHEN YOUR'E RIDING ANYWAY SO WHO CARES!!!!!!I went with the trailtech and it works great. No sense in throwing away good money just so "you cant tell its there".