will a 450 fit in a 05 wr250f frame?

Just thought I'd ask this question will a 06 wr450f motor fit in a 05 wr250f frame? The reason is to move up to a 450 and the laws have changed around here and the 05wr250f is already street plated - so i'M THINKING OF SWITCHING THE TWO MOTORS OUT?

Just thought I'd ask this question will a 06 wr450f motor fit in a 05 wr250f frame? The reason is to move up to a 450 and the laws have changed around here and the 05wr250f is already street plated - so i'M THINKING OF SWITCHING THE TWO MOTORS OUT?

It probably won't fit without some significant modifications to the frame/mounts. Anything is possible though, depends on how determined you are to do it. It probably won't be a 1/2 day 6-pack of beer easy job.

It probably won't fit without some significant modifications to the frame/mounts. Anything is possible though, depends on how determined you are to do it. It probably won't be a 1/2 day 6-pack of beer easy job.

yA, I realize it wouldn't be easy, it's that my beer belly needs more hp, and in Ontario they have made changes at the MTO.

yA, I realize it wouldn't be easy, it's that my beer belly needs more hp, and in Ontario they have made changes at the MTO.

Just switch the plate:excuseme:

Just switch the plate:excuseme:

That would be the easy way!, I think in Ontario that they have blacklisted this model has anybody in Ontario tried to plate a wrf since Oct. 2007?