HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matts06yzf

Pic of my 08 450

16 posts in this topic

I was out messsing around today and snapped some pics of my 08 450, i have talons etc for it but i just had stockers on for these pics.

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

Matt that sure is purty......keep her on 2 wheels my friend....no more endos allowed:thumbsup:

bike looks great...im betting it will look even better with black rims...be sure an dpost pics when you get them on.

Are your levers aligned the way you like them? Kind of odd looking since most I have seen are pretty much positioned at the same angle...

Are your levers aligned the way you like them? Kind of odd looking since most I have seen are pretty much positioned at the same angle...

Haha i new someone would ask that. The brake was loose and i had just not slid it back down, i keep them the same on both sides nice catch tho:applause:

the bike looks pretty trick. next thing to install would be a...rear tire. it looks worn.

Haha i new someone would ask that. The brake was loose and i had just not slid it back down, i keep them the same on both sides nice catch tho:applause:

Wait a sec, you run the brake lever low like how the clutch lever is in the pic? Not good :thumbsup: . Need to raise the clutch to the level that the brake lever is at in those pics if anything. Nice bike though!

i agree with adam they should both be up where the brake lever is. You don't brake while hunched over the front, maybe thats why the endo happened.

Wait a sec, you run the brake lever low like how the clutch lever is in the pic? Not good :thumbsup: . Need to raise the clutch to the level that the brake lever is at in those pics if anything. Nice bike though!

Try being 6'5 and have arms like a ape. Trust me I know how to set a bike up for my liking. Levers low help Tall guys keep there elbows up. You think mine are low you should see Dv12's wow.

if i recall correctly david vuillemin runs his levers extremely high. when your on the brakes you should be on the back of the bike no matter how big you are. if your levers are that low you cant reach them:bonk:

I beg to differ. It all depends on the person I can sit on my rear fender and reach my levers how tall are you? Kinda what I figured. Go to a gary Bailey school he will tell ya the deal on levers.:thumbsup:

Matt that sure is purty......keep her on 2 wheels my friend....no more endos allowed:thumbsup:

Haha none lately. Hey Dave did you do Daytona? Man that was favorite race I have ever been to all that slop. My best friend just signed with Bad Boy energy Drinks, alessi, and Marsacks team and I was with him all weekend damn we had a blast. Marsack got a Podium so that was good. My boy will make is debut in Tx ill be there also. Here some pics of his ride and Mine my fiance with his bike.

115.jpg

153.jpg

108.jpg

2.jpg

Haha none lately. Hey Dave did you do Daytona? Man that was favorite race I have ever been to all that slop. My best friend just signed with Bad Boy energy Drinks, alessi, and Marsacks team and I was with him all weekend damn we had a blast. Marsack got a Podium so that was good. My boy will make is debut in Tx ill be there also. Here some pics of his ride and Mine my fiance with his bike.

nah matt I did not make it - it was quite a mess for sure. It is however the best race of the supercross series - year after year - I wish all the other SX were run the same - the riders the fans the watching on the track - it can not be beat. Blows the other SX races away - glad u had a blast.

hey run your levers like u want - you do not have to give a explanation to anyone.