Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaxPower

Rekluse Adjustable Front Axle

8 posts in this topic

I ride a 04 WR but thought I would share this with the YZ crowd since the steel framed bikes are very simular

Last week I installed a Rekluse Adjustable front axle on my WR450.

Alot of times I do things to my bike and make it worse than I began with.This isnt one of them. I could feel the tighter rake instantly. The bike seems to drop into tighter corners for me.I always liked the way the bike handles the big sand whooped out fireroads and was a little afraid that it would make it twitchy. It didnt seem to effect it.Im real happy with the power and now the handling on my bike.Good thing since Im stuck with it for a while.Now I see how the steeper rake works, I would buy a set of triples but I havent seen any for my bike.The down side is working on the front wheel is a step or two a little more complicated.

Yamaha should have designed these bikes with these dimensions.I like it that much

I ride a 04 WR but thought I would share this with the YZ crowd since the steel framed bikes are very simular

Last week I installed a Rekluse Adjustable front axle on my WR450.

Alot of times I do things to my bike and make it worse than I began with.This isnt one of them. I could feel the tighter rake instantly. The bike seems to drop into tighter corners for me.I always liked the way the bike handles the big sand whooped out fireroads and was a little afraid that it would make it twitchy. It didnt seem to effect it.Im real happy with the power and now the handling on my bike.Good thing since Im stuck with it for a while.Now I see how the steeper rake works, I would buy a set of triples but I havent seen any for my bike.The down side is working on the front wheel is a step or two a little more complicated.

Yamaha should have designed these bikes with these dimensions.I like it that much

Ok im going to order mine now. Thanks

I'm running one on my 07 YZ450F, that and the Dubach rad kit made a big differance.:thumbsup:

I'm running one on my 07 YZ450F, that and the Dubach rad kit made a big differance.:thumbsup:

Im gonna try the axle and the tall seat.

Hey MX4, did you have to run a new DRD exhaust to make the rad. lowering kit keep from hitting the head pipe? And, does it make a big difference in the handling of the 07 along w the recluse adjustable axle?