New Graphics and Powdercoat on White 07' (pics)

Just got finished putting on some new graphics, I orderered these in hopes that they would look good because I could'nt find a picture of them anywhere, the powder coating turned out really nice but iam starting to think it might have been too much! give me some opinions.

DavesPics621.jpgDavesPics623.jpgDavesPics622.jpgDavesPics624.jpgDavesPics618.jpgDavesPics619.jpgDavesPics627.jpg

nice ride!!

nice lookin bike.. have you ridden since the powercoating? how is it holding up? and who did the coatings?

Looks good!

i have the white 07, i've been thinking about pwdercoating the frame and swingarm black, that'd be siiiiick

that clutch cover looks badass and how much was the powdercoating

(slinkyman) Yeah I took it out yesterday for about 5 hours of the most abusive trail riding I've done with it, and it seems to be in good shape still. I had the powder coating done at a place by my house in riverside and they did great work.

(nap_kxf) black would look cool, I thought about the frame but iam still attached to the bare aluminium look.

(buzzgrizz) thanks! Everything was 65$ that's 6 pieces.

hi..

do you like the FMF 4.1 exhaust system?

How does it work?

Bye,

Luigi,

Italy...

Hi

could you tell me the paint number from RAL palet?

(ifix) I do like the FMF pipe it sounds good and I definitley noticed a power increase, I think the biggest improvement came from the megabomb header because I rode it for a while with the stock muffler and fmf header and that's where the increase was most noticable.

(KUBA) Iam not sure what the paint number is and I dont know what the ral palet refers to.

I like 5002 and 5005 but its hard to tell because I had mine done with a candy color so in the light they look really blue but there actually a dark blue

(ifix) I do like the FMF pipe it sounds good and I definitley noticed a power increase, I think the biggest improvement came from the megabomb header because I rode it for a while with the stock muffler and fmf header and that's where the increase was most noticable.

(KUBA) Iam not sure what the paint number is and I dont know what the ral palet refers to.

mmmm...you told me what I wouldn't ear..

the Leovince that Iìm waiting for it's very expensive. I should buy 2 FMF ....

:thumbsup:

mmmm...you told me what I wouldn't ear..

the Leovince that Iìm waiting for it's very expensive. I should buy 2 FMF ....

:eek:

I dont know what the Leo vince runs but I got a smoking deal on the fmf stuff, 450 for pipe and header.:thumbsup:

I dont know what the Leo vince runs but I got a smoking deal on the fmf stuff, 450 for pipe and header.:thumbsup:

the Leovince 3773 cost 665€ (over 900$)......:eek:

the fmf retail is 850$ U.S. For full ti with the header