DR.D vs MRD

I know that there has been many threads about these exhausts, but I would like to know if there are people who haven owned both of them. I would only like to hear opinion of those who have owned both of these systems. By the way MRD would be made for low and mid.

I could get both of these for the very same price so it only comes down to performance!

I think the MRD guys will tell you they make that pipe to beat others on price, not quality.

I know you don’t want me to answer since I haven’t owned the DrD and you’re comparing strictly performance. But, in response to the quality, I have White Brother’s Carbon Pro on my 250f and the fit and finish on the MRD on my 450f is very close to the WB in my opinion.

There are a couple of things that would recommend an MRD pipe.

>Price

>Made to order

>Warranty. His warranty fringes on the ridiculous. DRD stands solidly behind their product at a level that few companies will, but it's my understanding that MRD will replace a pipe free if you crash it.

Personally, I think the header routing of an MRD looks a little odd, but that's just my aesthetic opinion, and has nothing to do with whether they're good product or not, really.

I belive they are both quality products, but when it comes to a hard crash then any pipe can bend or break.