xrr sm conversion

Hi TT

I had a few questions about converting my 02' plated 650R to SM

I previously posted in the supermoto forum

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614960

Im mostly curious if its possible to just re-lace my stock hubs onto 17" rims until I get a new set of SM wheels/hubs. Assuming its possible I'll order up some excel's and tires for my baby.

Thanks

i have been through all of this cause i am going to do the same thing and the best i came up with is contact procycle they will get u all set up for about 600 dollars thats new rims and spokes that will fit your bike ....you have to lace them yourself or its more

i have been through all of this cause i am going to do the same thing and the best i came up with is contact procycle they will get u all set up for about 600 dollars thats new rims and spokes that will fit your bike ....you have to lace them yourself or its more

Yup, the procycle build your own kit will get you hooked up.

Also, for the same price you can score a full build your own wheel kit from Rad Manufacturing. They have a budget line called the Econo that I'm seriously considering for my XR650R. The $600 kit includes hubs, spokes, nipples, and rims. I like this option because I get to keep my dirt wheels laced up and available for use.

So anyhow, that's another option you can consider. :thumbsup:

I've laced buchann spoke's and 17" rim's to stock hub's,prob the cheapest way to go.

I almost used my own stock Hubs to save some money on the wheels...but i got marchesini's instead:banghead:

Anyway im glad i kept the stock wheels, you may miss blasting on dirt roads and off-roading. Because afterall thats what the Pig does best:thumbsup: