WR Accelerator pump problem.......

When i look down the carb on my wr400 with Air box removed, the squirt of fuel from the AP seems to hit the lip of the rubber boot join connecting the carb to engine, is there a problem here? as it does not look like it is squirting direclty in to the in-take :thumbsup:

If its running good then let it be...or if you are entirely concerned check out Merge racing's ALJ and APS here.

well there is slight bogging, something i've lived with since i've owned the bike tho.

Well why don't you check this out. It gives a little info on the product and then at the end it gives a little info on tuning the AP..:thumbsup:

thanks for that. i did try the wire trick and it did make the squirt more powerful and direct missing the rubber boot, but the bogging was still there.

What size leak jet do you have in?

no idea something i shall check, what size is best?

What size leak jet do you have in?

I don't believe there is a leak jet in a WR400 carb...SC

clark your right, as i have just found out for my self when i removed float bowl there was not one there!

Well it appears the bogging is not to do with the AP, as when i hold the AP with a screwdriver so it is not activated while using throttle, it still bogs when i snap the throttle :thumbsup: