HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifix

YZ 450 for a supermoto fun

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

i hope you like my new creation....

the bike will be strong tuned.....the work is ongoing....

Luigi,

Italy...:thumbsup:

dscf1234kl5.th.jpg

I got a ton of pop up windows when I viewed that link with medium to high security internet settings?

I got a ton of pop up windows when I viewed that link with medium to high security internet settings?

I don't understand: do you wieved a pic? Got a popup? This is a private link from ImageShack: i think it's safe....:thumbsup:

Image Shack pins spam pop-ups on everything. Firefox blocks them (mostly) so they don't bother me much, but IE users on PC's could run int trouble from some of them (spyware, etc.)

nice.

welcome to the 'club'

249484069_AsXVQ-M.jpg

256011064_zthLp-M.jpg

thank you...:eek:

where is this amazing place? On Mars? :thumbsup: Wowowowowowow.....

bye.....

Luigi...

did you guys space the chain over or offset the rear wheels when you laced it to keep the chain from hitting the tire?

Supermoto looks like so much fun.

The set up cost is keeping me back. There is no way I am getting out there without leathers even if I just run stock size rims.

In sportsman class, can you change the front disc size ?Or do you have to keep the stock size on for that class. I think I would like if they made you run the stocker cause that would be one thing less to buy.

i built the wheels based on the chain location.

its really not that expensive if you know a couple handy tricks.

...and yes, its a blast!!!

this is a 150 mounted on my 4.25 rear...more than enough room and no rub.

229430402_EgHt3-O.jpg

supermoto looks like a blast, my neighbor is planning on building a 2 or 3 mile supermoto/cart track, on his property, right next to the 2.5 mile mx track and the 50 track. i cant wait :thumbsup:

thats gonna be a long track.

more like for the super singles.

were trying to make it as big as we can, so we can run watever we can on the track, sportbikes, super singles, carts, maby cars we'll see. the paved track will prolly be coming in a year or so, if it ever happens, right now its just a sick idea. but he has the money, the land and the skillz so we'll see :thumbsup:

did you guys space the chain over or offset the rear wheels when you laced it to keep the chain from hitting the tire?

Supermoto looks like so much fun.

The set up cost is keeping me back. There is no way I am getting out there without leathers even if I just run stock size rims.

In sportsman class, can you change the front disc size ?Or do you have to keep the stock size on for that class. I think I would like if they made you run the stocker cause that would be one thing less to buy.

the rule is:

the tire/rim must be in centered position.:D

Everithing else will be related to this must. If the chain shave a little the tire doesn't matter. It's importand that the grease don't make the tire shoulder fetty......:eek:

dscf1237nm3.th.jpg

dscf1235qz9.th.jpg

dscf1234kl5.th.jpg

for a rear tire the min size is 160.....

for a front size is 120; 16.5" it's better then 17" for a kart track.....

:thumbsup:

ifix...

perhaps you have some restrictions there.

its not a minimum her in the states to run a 160 ( also might not be understanding you). ive seen everything from a 140 to a 165 mounted up.

also a slight offset is fine..the rear hub isnt symmetrical due to the sprocket distance from centerline. that is where you get the offset from.

as far as the track, it would be sweet to build it up so you can have 10-15 different routes.