How often do you change your tubes?

Do you change them every time you change your tire? Does riding on the street (60mph+) wear a tube more?

I bet that street riding does wear them more.

I usually change the tube every third or fourth time. It depends on what it looks like when I change the tire. Lately I've been getting pinch flats often enough that it's not an issue.

I just bought my third set of tires(MT21's).. I will be doing tubes this time, for the first time.

I do HD Tubes, every few tire changes. It depends what the tubes look like as stated by cleonard.

dirt racers like to do it every tire change, but I'm in the opinion of what the tubes look like.

HD tubes with a new tire or whenever i decide to blow one out trying a 120 ft tabletop on my L.

HD tubes with a new tire or whenever i decide to blow one out trying a 120 ft tabletop on my L.

You da man denn! :thumbsup:

I change tubes when they go flat.

Only if it's really chafted (rashed)sometimes you can't put enough baby powder in there! Or the stem is rusted bad.

I want to see that!

I want to see that!

OH ill show you something in 4 weeks baby

I change em with every tire change IF they are unknown's i.e. replacing tires on an old rim, on a older bike for the first time

- otherwise I inspect and reinstall.