07 yz450f now a yz480

Got my big bore on and went for a test ride today and WOW. Trying to break it in and keep it at 1/4 throttle and still felt fast , lots of low end torqe now and pulls like a 450 should or should I say like a 480 can . cant wait to get it broke in and twist it up .After loosing a cyl and crank after 9 months old kind a want to break it in slow .

Trying to break it in and keep it at 1/4 throttle ... old kind a want to break it in slow .
I'm not advocating going out and thrashing it, but you need to lean on it a little harder than that if you want the engine to seal correctly. During break in, you should neither lug the engine nor rev it to the top of its range. In the first half hour, give it several 1/3 to half throttle bursts. Let it cool a little, then run it some more, with several 3/4 throttle accelerations. After two hours, change the oil and go run the thing. Break in's over.
I'm not advocating going out and thrashing it, but you need to lean on it a little harder than that if you want the engine to seal correctly. During break in, you should neither lug the engine nor rev it to the top of its range. In the first half hour, give it several 1/3 to half throttle bursts. Let it cool a little, then run it some more, with several 3/4 throttle accelerations. After two hours, change the oil and go run the thing. Break in's over.

agreed a more agressive break in is always better than the manual style break in. Cooling is key also after first oil change ride the hell out of it.....power is great isn't it? I luv my 470