HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhsballer76

2003 450 price

9 posts in this topic

Im looking at maybe selling my 2002 yz426 and getting a 2003 450(thats the newest i can afford). What would be a good deal on a 2003 450. Here are a couple that i am looking at. I have to stay between 2000-2200.

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2003-Yamaha-YZ450F-92142437

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2002-YAMAHA-YZ450F-92047233

I have to check on the second one b/c i see a 426 and a 450 in the ad. Assuming its a 450 in good running condition, what should i offer?

First, I'd look a little longer for one that came with more stuff. Then I'd pull out $2000 in cash and see how it went from there. Flywheel weight and a good exhaust help the '03 quite a bit. The exhaust won't really add much power can have a smoothing effect on the power delivery.

I have a site for you screw anything off cycletrader the prices on there are from 5 years ago they will sell a 1990 kx250 for 2000 bucks in there go to craigslit.com trust me!

Like grey said, Id wait a bit. There will be one pop up thats pretty modified the closer to riding season it gets. Just be patient and don't jump on the first thing that pops up. If you still want that 2003, Id say offer 2000 and see where that goes.

I agree with grayracer. I think 2000 is a good price for an 03 with some nice mods.

I only paid 2500 for an 05 with a good amount of upgrades, but I got a smoking deal.

wow, you got a really good deal. I see alot of 03-04 450s around here going for 2900-3500.

I agree with grayracer. I think 2000 is a good price for an 03 with some nice mods.

I only paid 2500 for an 05 with a good amount of upgrades, but I got a smoking deal.