looking for a street legal wr450

A plated 05 wr450 is a bike that many people will place a premuim price on. I know because I have one. :smile: You'd probably have a better time finding a plated ktm. There seems to be more of them out there.

As far a getting the plate revoked, I just renewed mine today for the third time. No problem... I have heard less and less and less about those dmv love letters lately. I would take the chance.

Does mean you could buy a non plated one cheap and then sort it out with a plate?? i suppose then there is no guarantee you would get it though.....probably better getting the one you know about and paying the premium

(try giving 123BigcoopDawg576 a ring that would advise you how to do it (as above), he may even know of one or at least know if its a viable option??) worth a phone call i guess.?

So glad we dont have to go through this in the uk, i know its rip off britain here but i know every year im legal with no hassle!

Your going to pay a premium price for any plated WR450 and there is no guarantee that you'll be able to keep the plate when you transfer ownership since WR's are not on-road emission compliant.

When I dual registered mine they sent me two pink slips. One says MX and the other MC. As long as the MC one is used I doubt there would be a problem transferring ownership.