HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sanbullet

looking for a street legal wr450

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a ca street legal wr450 for sale I have looked every were I have only seen one a 05 the guy wants to much I guess If i can not find one I will have to go husky In info will help

Your going to pay a premium price for any plated WR450 and there is no guarantee that you'll be able to keep the plate when you transfer ownership since WR's are not on-road emission compliant.

A plated 05 wr450 is a bike that many people will place a premuim price on. I know because I have one. :smile: You'd probably have a better time finding a plated ktm. There seems to be more of them out there.

As far a getting the plate revoked, I just renewed mine today for the third time. No problem... I have heard less and less and less about those dmv love letters lately. I would take the chance.

if you searched a little you would have found this post....

Any one who wants info on how to plate a wr in california pm your phone number and i will call you and talk you through it!

I did not ask how to get a plate on a 450 .I asked if any one has a ca plated wr450 forsale

Does mean you could buy a non plated one cheap and then sort it out with a plate?? i suppose then there is no guarantee you would get it though.....probably better getting the one you know about and paying the premium

(try giving 123BigcoopDawg576 a ring that would advise you how to do it (as above), he may even know of one or at least know if its a viable option??) worth a phone call i guess.:thumbsup:

So glad we dont have to go through this in the uk, i know its rip off britain here but i know every year im legal with no hassle!

Your going to pay a premium price for any plated WR450 and there is no guarantee that you'll be able to keep the plate when you transfer ownership since WR's are not on-road emission compliant.

When I dual registered mine they sent me two pink slips. One says MX and the other MC. As long as the MC one is used I doubt there would be a problem transferring ownership.