XRL thats not Red or White...or both

I've been down the mod road for awhile now with a lot of help from the forum. Heres the current specs...

5.8 acerbis, renthal bars, risers, temp guage dipstick , daves mods + I stretched and then cut the spring to get more tension from less travel, jets, pro circuit system, sprockets, airbox top removed then holes in airbox, foam filter, baja designs led tail light, maier fender, front/rear springs...?:eek::D

Yup, it gets up and goes nice... Much better than a stocker, especially low end Could still use a cam... Thx Martinfan :ride: for making me want to tear off the head to install a cam on a bike thats 5 months old haha.....but Im not rippin it open for a few more months.. then..skys the limit..(I'll have to break it so my wife sees why I needed to "fix it") LOL.. high comp, cam etc.. haha

Now it's time to be different.

Anyone know of a supplier for colored plastics other than white or red?

I don't want to ride a Yamaha but might like my bike Blue....or Supuki Yellow etc...

I would go all white but then it would just look like a 98 or so XRL...

I don't want to paint it either btw...

Does bedliner stick to the plastic? I called the local Rhino Liner guys and they said no.

BP

I've used Durabak bed liner before on my old race jeep and it worked great. I coated the firewall and the inside of the cab and it held up to intense heat, abrasion, oil, gas, etc. It's even available in a lot of colors. I would think by prepping the plastic with some rough sand paper and cleaning with Xylene, it should stick well. It can be rolled on, brushed on, or sprayed on.

Here's their link:

http://www.nonslipcoating.com/

Try Herculiner. I used it in my work van floor and it works great for that application. My uncle has the Rhinoliner and it is much thicker and from what it looks like doesn't actually stick to the paint justs protects it like a large condom.

Finish is like 80 or 100 grit sandpaper though.

I've used Durabak bed liner before on my old race jeep and it worked great. I coated the firewall and the inside of the cab and it held up to intense heat, abrasion, oil, gas, etc. It's even available in a lot of colors. I would think by prepping the plastic with some rough sand paper and cleaning with Xylene, it should stick well. It can be rolled on, brushed on, or sprayed on.

Here's their link:

http://www.nonslipcoating.com/

Thanks.

FYI, I called and they say it will not stick to plastic. Does anyone know a similar material that will?

I got my bike just about all black now with only painted (with krylon fusion) side covers. I just used parts from the crf450 like fenders and swaped my tank to a black one on ebay,(Plastic 4 gallon) and then swaped my headlite for an acerbis one. Handgaurds by acerbis too. I also recovered my seat in a nice black cover materaial. Bike looks perfect for liquor store robberies and mad max remakes. Now if someone just made some side covers.....

Thanks for all the info.

I agree that paint is ....not what I'm lookin for. O well, red and white is ok I guess...

I think I'll probably add a few black parts in as I like the look of the TE 610 so might work out ok with a few 450 pieces.