fast throttle

This may be pointless for a dirt rider (don't really know), but I'm setting my wr426 up for superretard riding, and wanted to know if anyone has experience making a quicker throttle. I read about DRZ guys using an R6 throttle, and I know it's just a matter of comparing drum size of the WR against some other throttle tube, but I was curious about anyone else having done it. Besides, I can't really tell from parts fiche how large a given throttle radius is.

please don't tell me to twist my wrist faster

thanks!

This may be pointless for a dirt rider (don't really know), but I'm setting my wr426 up for superretard riding, and wanted to know if anyone has experience making a quicker throttle. I read about DRZ guys using an R6 throttle, and I know it's just a matter of comparing drum size of the WR against some other throttle tube, but I was curious about anyone else having done it. Besides, I can't really tell from parts fiche how large a given throttle radius is.

please don't tell me to twist my wrist faster

thanks!

Have you looked at the Rollon (http://www.rollonthrottle.com/hksylightning.html)

or a G2 throttle tube. :smirk: they make them for the 450s. I don't know what fits on a 426.

cool! Thanks, thats just what I'm looking for.

Kinda steep though... 56 bucks? Especially considerings it's injection molded plastic.

I do have one or two "machinist favors" saved up though... hmmm

I take it back, that's not a bad price, when you consider the yoyodyne (distributed) unit for my 600rr cost big bucks.