HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan_Lorenze

Robert Blake.. Of topic?? I don't think so!!!

7 posts in this topic

Yesterday I was watching the news and I could've sworn that I saw TV star Robert Blake wearing a "Jawbone Cyn." sweatshirt!!

Jawbone Cyn is a popular spot for us SoCal riders. I just thought it was funny. The greens probably had something to do with the arrest!

Click on link below!!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020419/170/1f6l0.html

DL :)

I too noticed the Jawbone t-shirt. The front page of the LA Times had a good picture. My wife already doesn't like me riding and than over moring coffee to say " Hey look Robert Blake's wearing a Jawbone t-shirt cool". Then she gave me the LOOK!!. There was a duel sport clean up and ride in Jawbone cyn this last weekend. Robert Blake said he had some time to kill over the weekend. Or maybe it was just his wife. If OJ could do it and get away with it anyone could. "If you can't do the time you had better not do the crime". Opps showing my age. I bet the gloves found at OJ's are really Robert Blakes. The dna was tampered with by the cops. Kato Caitlin woke up to a thud when sleeping in his car outside the Blake crime scene. Ok that was enough. I feel much better now.

:)

[ April 23, 2002: Message edited by: bman ]

Yep, I saw the shirt too. I began to wonder if I could get one and how cool it would be to wear a shirt like a suspected fellon! :)

REMEMBER WHEN RIDING DIRT BIKES WAS POPULAR AND SHOOTING YOUR WIFE (AND BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE) WAS TABOO?

Sorry, bad taste...

[ April 22, 2002: Message edited by: jamracing ]

A friend of mine & I were at Bonks, (a.k.a. The Jawbone Cyn Store), prior to it burning down and saw & met Robert Blake there !! Out

Originally posted by John Knous:

A friend of mine & I were at Bonks, (a.k.a. The Jawbone Cyn Store), prior to it burning down and saw & met Robert Blake there !! Out

Did he have a shovel with him and was covered with dirt. Never hurts to have a extra place to bury something.

:):D:D