HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fadingfastsd

99 WR400 mxgraphics.com & attack graphics pictures

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys here's pics of my 99 WR400 with new graphics.

I have a graphics kit from www.mxgraphics.com , and customized pre-printed number plate graphics from www.attackgraphics.com, sold through Rocky Mountain ATV. These were a killer deal, only $32 including shipping and custom printing on them! All good quality, good fitment except for the exhaust side number plate background, took some cuts/trimming to fit correctly.

Let me know what you think!

Also there is some pics of the head pipe from an 01 WR426 I installed so I don't have to remove the head pipe to pull the oil filter. I really recommend this on 98-00 400's..The head pipe from a 426 is a direct bolt on fit, and clears the filter housing perfectly.

Evan

CIMG0925.JPG

CIMG0926.JPG

CIMG0927.JPG

CIMG0928.JPG

CIMG0929.JPG

CIMG0930.JPG

CIMG0931.JPG

CIMG0932.JPG

CIMG0933.JPG

CIMG0934.JPG

CIMG0935.JPG

CIMG0936.JPG

CIMG0937.JPG

CIMG0938.JPG

NICE! You should have applied those decals using a heatgun and windex - they would have adhered without all those bunched up spots, and you can twist/align them SOO much easier and likely avoid any cutting/trimming.