HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dazzabb

Pivot Pegs

6 posts in this topic

Will Pivot pegs help in my quest to be a better rider when in the standing position?

I'm been advised to give them a try, but they are not cheap so I was wanting some feedback first.

Any drawbacks to using them?

I didn't find them that great on a frinds bike, the position of the brake and shift lever changes in relation to your toe depending on whether your going up or down hill. Maybe you get used to it , but he took them off after a few weeks for that reason. :smirk: WR Dave

I also tried them on a friends bike, could not get used to them but maybe if you stuck with it for a while. I went with the Fastway pegs and love the big platform for standing.

I also tried them on a friends bike, could not get used to them but maybe if you stuck with it for a while. I went with the Fastway pegs and love the big platform for standing.

I have the Fastway F3's and love them. I used them in lower position and feels good.

I have the power pegs , which pivot and rotate a bit.

They are surprisingly very comfortable. It feels a little funny the first few times, but your feet are always solidly on the pegs.

However, I like to ride in technical terrain where I am always banging them against the rocks. My right side peg has rotated 180 degrees upside down. I have also completely broken off the left side peg.

The company stands behind its products and has sent me a new pair of pegs once I returned the old one. I just had to buy a $20 set of pegs off of ebay until they sent me the replacements (30 days)