Thumper Talk...excellent service

I ordered a FMF Q2 from the store here using the 110% pricing. Great deal!

So I was tracking the package on its journey to Maine and it seemed to change its course toward New Jersey. It arrived at an address there and was signed for. I contacted Thumper Talk and they tracked it down. They sent FedEx there to get it and within a few days I had my exhaust.

:smirk: Great service!!!!

I ordered a FMF Q2 from the store here using the 110% pricing. Great deal!

So I was tracking the package on its journey to Maine and it seemed to change its course toward New Jersey. It arrived at an address there and was signed for. I contacted Thumper Talk and they tracked it down. They sent FedEx there to get it and within a few days I had my exhaust.

:smirk: Great service!!!!

I agree totally. I have had excellent service.

good stuff whats the 110% price thing your talking about?

I think great service would be if it arrived at your house the first time.

I've never used TT store before and the 110% thing. But I always find that rockymountain is cheaper.

I've used the TT store twice and was very happy with the service and they match or beat (I can't remember which) any other price. Great advice if you need it too.

I was really FedEx's fault but Thumper Talk handled it for me. The 110% deal is that they will beat a competitor's price by 110%. If Rocky Mountain is cheaper then run that price through Thumper Talk for an extra 10% off.

I've had 4 orders shipped without incidence so far from TT. Joined the OEM discount club as well - good deal! I haven't used Bikebandit since.