P.C. Thermostrips

Well I tried these out on a 3 hour trail ride about 1 hour of fire road and 2 hours of single track. 1-2 gear most of the time, riding pretty hard and these things never even showed any temp. Change. They start at 149f and there not even registering at that temp. Checked the radiator fluid and its still topped up , the radiators always seem to be cool enough to touch even after a long ride. So whats the deal? Do I have some weird bike that never gets warm, faulty thermostrips, or am I just not riding hard enough?

+1

My 426 never gets that hot when riding on the MX track. However, once I take it in the woods and have to start working harder at the lower actual speed, I can feel the heat coming off the radiators. When that happens, I look for an open area that I can get the speed up to help cool things down.

good to know its not just me, however the single track was pretty tight, Black diamond! And we were in 1st almost the whole way going maybe 5-10 mph the whole time with a few open spots. As long as its staying cool that's what matters. Thinks for the input.