True Anneversery edition yz450f

Nice, I like the black swingarm. It looks better than I would have thought. :smirk:

Very nice, and interesting clutch lever positioning!

Well I am a fan of Yellow Yamis.....obviously. Blue is just very very plain and boring.....IMHO:excuseme:

TMAC your bike looks too damn good to ride. I hope the swingarm stays black - I would worry about chipping, but it looks "bad to da bone". Nice touches with the kickstart lever, brake etc....A SuperMoto would be the ticket here....

Curious about the position of the subtanks - Do they not fit under the number plate? Or does the stabilizer prevent this? Regardless it is one sweet looking ride.....enjoy!:smirk::)

Back to that subtank system, were they hard to install? They look fairly easy from your pics. Thanks!

Back to that subtank system, were they hard to install? They look fairly easy from your pics. Thanks!

they are easy to install, but to work optimally, they are mated to Enzos valving spec and oil height recommendations which is different than stock valving. Also the holes for the oil overflow tubes used to have to be drilled out of top fork caps. This system works great - I have it on my 03

Supermoto would be awesome. It would look a lot better at my house tho.. :smirk:

they are easy to install, but to work optimally, they are mated to Enzos valving spec and oil height recommendations which is different than stock valving. Also the holes for the oil overflow tubes used to have to be drilled out of top fork caps. This system works great - I have it on my 03

I have full ENZO suspension so this might be the next thing I do to...I really like the way it looks on his bike too!

that is one good looking bike

niceeeeeee bike men, how you feel that WB exhaust system?

WB carbon pro is the bomb, I have had pro circuit, fmf and white bros and the WB is by far the best, but not very durrable.

that's a real sick bike! did u powder coat the frame and swingarm?

damn tmac, you always have the sickest bikes. must be nice to make alot of cash, i'm 18 and stuck with 8.50 per hour. :smirk:

Wow It Looks Amazing Jealous

Looks Super Nice Its Crazy

I Wouls Like To Do One Of Mine But I Would Never Get It Done

What did you do to the handle bars? Are those aftermarket bars? or just bar raisers? or both?

Those are just Renthal RC high bends. Im 6'8" so tall bars and seat is a must. YaI would trade the whole high income deal in to be 18 again and do it all over. But ya thanks for all the input and yes I know I need number backgrounds. So ya excited to ride.

haha, your bike is officially my new background on my lap top so i can stare at it in my economics lecture hall!

Looks awesome, minus the crooked numbers O.o

Best looking Yamaha I have ever seen!

Very trick! I was wondering how it would look if I did the same. After seeing your bike it only confirms what i had in my head.

How much did all that run you?

Those are just Renthal RC high bends. Im 6'8" so tall bars and seat is a must. YaI would trade the whole high income deal in to be 18 again and do it all over. But ya thanks for all the input and yes I know I need number backgrounds. So ya excited to ride.

hell i'd like to stay 18 but i want a high income aswell hahaha