redo stock 08 450 suspension?

On the topic of suspension, im 160 at the most right now on a 08 450, and I work about 5 min from a very reputable suspension shop. Would this be the best mod for me at the moment since power of the 450 is plenty for me from the factory?

Depends on your level of riding and what you do. If I was 160, I would leave the stock suspension on it and buy a steering stabilizer. You can go faster longer without being as tired.

Depends on your level of riding and what you do. If I was 160, I would leave the stock suspension on it and buy a steering stabilizer. You can go faster longer without being as tired.

Thanks for the info, Im a decent rider...get about 5 hours of seat time at the local MX track a week. Trying to dial my bike in as good as i can so i can try to get a few races in this year. Ive been told setting you suspension up can make a world of difference. But since im close to the estamated riding weight for the 450 (180lbs) mabey ill just go with a stabalizer and see how that fairs. Thanks for your input

unless you have maxed out your ability to the stock suspension you will not see much better laptimes or if there is somthing that you do not like ie...harshness in different parts of the compression stroke, braking bumps etc...landings then a revalve will not buy you anything.

Thanks for the link Gray...by the sounds of things my suspension is workin just fine, and I should be more worried about practice and technique and at the most think about a stabalizer. thanks for the help guys